Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Danny Vegas Hosts the "Great American Business Mixer" @ Gandhi India's Cuisine.

Last night was a blast with Great Folks and Excellent food from one of my Favorite Restaurants Gandhi!

Ocean Vodka was there with Wonderful Mixed drinks.
Here is a Great Yummy Recipe for this Vodka!
                              OCEAN PARADISE
      Ingredients
      • 2 oz. Ocean Vodka
             • 3 oz. fresh pineapple juice
             •  Dash of hibiscus syrup
I want this Vodka bottle with a bottle light!  I think this Vodka is Spectacular!

The Event held by Danny went off without a hitch to a packed house and everyone had a great time and met some really interesting people.
Now I have to say you cannot leave Gandhi without their amazing Mango Ice Cream.
I frequent Gandhi often and the food last night, as usual, Amazing!
I highly suggest, when you come to Vegas, go to Gandhi and 
you will feel like you hit food heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment