Sunday, June 9, 2013

NEW VIDEO UP FOR PINUP POINTE!!!

So Excited to share with you the new video out for Pinup Pointe Art Gallery which carry my artwork...
Feel free to come downtown and take in the excitement of the city and art.




Promotional video for Pinup Pointe Art Gallery

Tzarina one of my Most Favorite Pieces is in the video among my other pieces....

Please come out and support the Artist Community downtown.

Also Thank you to all the fans in various countries that have supported me I truly love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I want to say Thank you to Mike McCarty and Todd Donahue, and Joe.
    May the greatest Karma come back to you 3fold because little things do matter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! You're a creative powerhouse, and an inspiration to many! Cheers, Todd

    ReplyDelete