Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tonights a Big Night for Kids At Innovations International Charter School of Nevada

I am so excited for Innovations International Charter School of Nevada kids their big night has arrived....
Please support the school tonight and come down Foundation for Educational Hope for Innovations International Charter School of Nevada.

A live auction of a limited number of masks will take place at the UnMasking the Mind Gala and Art Auction, Saturday, October 20, 6-9pm, at the Stan Fulton Building on the UNLV campus. Funds raised through the live auction go directly to the Innovations International Charter School of Nevada.
 This is close to my heart since when I was growing up art and music was getting cut out of our school system in grade school....I went out on my own and found teachers for myself to teach me....
Now we have a phenomenal Charter School that is taking it to the next level....

Let's Prove tonight that Vegas isn't just a party stop, It's a place where Las Vegans who love their town and their people come out and support kids for a more exciting future with more opportunities!

UnMasking the Mind Art Auction and Fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment