Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Insomnia Lovely.............

Let me tell you when this stuff hits it;s ridiculous!
I am sitting here like I have been up for days and my sleep is all off.
Hello all out there overseas and its daylight for you and you are doing things...
Wish I was there with you all.
Funny thing is all my great ideas come to me at night....
But I would really like to sleep now.
I hope all of you out there are living each day with amazing things happening for you all.

This weekend I will be finishing up The Piece "Envy" .
I have to say in the night light it is looking pretty fierce.....The emotion in this piece is really showing through...
I hope all of you will enjoy it because this one is close to my heart.
I am looking forward to sharing the new Projects coming out and the party that is going to be held for it..
Love you all out there,

Always,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Мы ждем от Вас Карен, чтобы выйти в России скоро ... Не могу дождаться, чтобы увидеть все части от огня Боль Series.

    ReplyDelete