Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Fire of Pain Series



I have a new Series of Paintings I am working on....
"The Fire of Pain"  The emotion and the pain of Loss in a sophisticated metropolitan way through the female eye.....
Do to all the things I have experienced in the last couple of months I thought it would be a
chance to express things I want to get across.

"The Break Up "...its looking and feeling exactly what I want to get across....












By the way I watched Goya's Ghosts last night about The artist Goya....
This explains everything they never told you in art history class.
Messed up...........like a bad dream that never ends holy mackeral...
You can totally understand his art after that and why it ended up so dark.

I think we have it good right now compared to that era....
I think I need to watch a good comedy right now....hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment