Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Un-Masking The Mind Art Auction Event

I am almost finished with the Mask!!! I am really happy about how it's turning out....
I have just a little more work to do on it.

I am really excited to help Raise Money for Innovations International Charter School of Nevada.
Every kid deserves the opportunity to learn and be creative....The money raised will supply the school with computers and software, supplies for robotic classes, art supplies and musical instruments, textbooks, novels and department needs....such as desks, Bunsen Burners, Test Tubes, etc.

I went to private school as a kid, they stopped all art classes and music classes due to budget cuts....I literally went out on my own to find people who would show me techniques in grade school and when I got older I went to music teachers and art teachers to receive more education.  I was determined.
This is something close to my heart....because I know the yearning for knowledge and creativity.





3 comments:

  1. Ich liebe es! Ich es allen gut geht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Cool... I hope the school does well at the event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Это очень приятно.

    ReplyDelete